Nutritional Yeast Keto Bread
• 1¼ cups super fine almond flour
• 5 tablespoons psyllium husks
• 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
• 1 teaspoon active instant yeast
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
• 1 cup near boiling water
• 3 egg whites
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Bring the water to near (I use water from my Keurig) boil and add it and start the mixing process until liquid is fully absorbed. Add egg whites and vinegar and continue to mix well about two minutes. Don’t over mix eggs, dough should look like play dough.
3. Moisten hands lightly and form dough into 6 buns, rolls, or shape of choice.
4. Bake on middle rack in oven for 50–60 minutes, depending on the size of your bread. They’re done when you hear a hollow sound when tapping the bottom of the bun. Allow to cool on rack
5. Serve with all your favorite toppings and fillings.
Delicious, nutritious, and flavorful
Thanks to my Patrons who support Keto For Real Life People:
Carol R Medders