Third Video Thanks for watching! 😁😁😁 **RECIPES BELOW**
Like 👍🏾 & Subscribe for the next video and tell me what you think in the comments ! Also what you’d like to see me do more of.
RECIPE FOR BLACKENED SALMON🐟 :
Serving for 2 people
You will Need:
* 1 pound fresh Salmon
* Cajun choice Blackened seasoning: https://www.amazon.com/Cajun-Choice-Blackened-Seasoning-Blends/dp/B002HQEMJK/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_325_lp_t_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=K5SD68318SVQGCQJ08PY
1. Clean your salmon in cold water with salt and a little lemon juice, most day you don’t need to clean but for myself and I it’s not an option.
2. Cut salmon into section about 3-4 pieces.
3. Take a half of stick of butter melt in a microwave safe dish.
4. Butter the salmon on both sides!
5. ADD SEASONING!!!!! Running into each flat side of salmon.
6. Heat skillet to a medium-high heat ! NOT TOO HIGH, MEDIUM PLEASE
7. DRIZZLE oil on one side of seasoned salmon with spoon. Place salmon on hot skillet drizzled butter side down.
8. Leave for 3 minutes, WARNING MAKE SURE YOU HAVE STOVE FAN ON, seasoning smells spicy and eyes may water however it’s not spicy at taste. BEFORE YOU FLIP : Drizzle top side of Salmon with more butter using a spoon. ONCE FINISHED DRIZZLING
9. FLIP THAT SALMON AND cook for an additional 2.5 minutes then immediately remove to a plate. Once cooled cut salmon or shred a piece off with fork to make sure it is cooked all the way. DO NOT EAT IT RAW IT COULD BE UNSAFE.
10. Plate with your choice of sides! Enjoy your tasty salmon, you just put some respect on your name!
RECIPE FOR BROCCOLI 🥦:
Serving for 2 people:
⁃ 1 broccoli head
⁃ 3 cloves of garlic (mashed or pressed through garlic press)
⁃ 5 table spoons of olive oil
⁃ Salt & pepper (to your digression)
• Pre heat oven to 350 F
• Wash broccoli head
• Chop broccoli into pieces
• Add olive oil to small pot
• Add garlic that has been smashed or pressed through garlic press and add to olive oil pot
• put to low/medium heat for 3/5 minutes or until garlic looks all the way cooked
• Put aluminum foil on baking sheet and fold edge up
• Add the garlic oil to the foil and spread evenly
• Add broccoli pieces onto foil and mix through the oil
• Put broccoli in oven for 20 minutes or until broccoli is fully cooked.
Please be advised!!!
I bought all products at my local grocery store but I provided Links below on where to purchase online! for the seasoning!
Follow my other Social Accounts below!⬇️
#Salmon #blackened #easyrecipe #couples